Function Owner HMI – Infotainment & Instrument Cluster (m/f/d) BO1351
Enthusiasm for details, ultra-modern technologies and always having an eye on improvement: As a independent developer of the automotive manufacturer in our world, our heart beats for moving people – professional, with new ideas, huge authority in implementation and on individual careers.
- Technical scope: Automotive industry. Premium car manufacturer. Infotainment components (Rear Seat Entertainment, Head Up Display) and Instrument Cluster HMI (Human Machine Interface).
- Take part in the development process of new components in the above-mentioned fields providing an efficient interface between the involved parties, promoting a clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication.
- Requirements definition, analysis and management. Take part in the definition and maintenance of component specification and component requirements. Define and analyze requirements in terms of technical feasibility, risks and testability. Determine the impact on the environment, prioritize and categorize requirements and map them to releases.
- Oversee components specifications, with special focus on the HMI specification of each systems and the integration between the HMI and the functional layer.
- Collaboration with customers resources involved in the project for design, revision and approval of contents.
- Collaboration with external resources (supplier, sub-suppliers, and service provider) involved in the project, in order to meet project specific quality, timing and cost targets.
- Support test, validation and integration activities providing support to validation planning and vehicle integration activities, until final technical delivery.
- Manage, track and control the change requests. Identify the issues with potential impact on cost, or schedule, and minimize or remove their impact. Analyze, evaluate and prioritize change request, implement changes and track it until closure.
- Preparation and management of technical project documentation.
Professional Qualities and Skills
- University degree, preferable in electronics, informatics or IT-related engineering
- Project experience in GUI/HMI development, preferably in automotive environments
- Interest in innovation and new technology trends applied to consumer and industry electronic
- Experience in problem resolution management, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Knowledge of infotainment systems, architectures, communication principles and technologies is preferred
- Technical understanding in vehicle communication bus (CAN, LIN, MOST) analysis and simulation is preferred
- Previous experience in collaborating with intercultural and cross-functional resources
- Business fluent English, German knowledge is a plus
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir alle deine Daten vertraulich und diskret. Unser Anspruch ist es, für dich die passende Position zu finden. Deshalb prüfen unsere Recruiter, ob dein Profil auch auf weitere herausfordernde Positionen passen könnte.
Optimalerweise hängst du deine Unterlagen
im PDF-Format an.