Electronics Vehicle Software Manager – Automotive (m/f/d)
Highly automated driving, connectivity, e-mobility, digitalization, networking and mobile services – every day we realize our ideas on the road to the automotive future. Take this path with us, apply now! Discover more job offers from the EDAG Group at: www.edag.de/karriere
- Technical scope: Automotive industry. Premium car manufacturer. Vehicle Electrics and Electronics.
- Manage and monitor the development of electric and electronic control unit by keeping track of SW integration plans and SW maturity levels for each component under development.
- Define and supervise SW development activities, ensure consistency and coherence between development plans and specification documents (Component, HMI, Integration and Diagnostic Specifications).
- Manage, track and control change requests, bugs and blocking problems. Identify the issues, analyze impacts on costs, or schedule, and minimize or remove their impacts. Analyze, evaluate and prioritize them together with involved stakeholders, implement changes and track it until closure.
- Provide an efficient interface between all the involved parties: System Engineers, Control Units Responsible, Plant Responsible, Validation Responsible, HMI Responsible, Project Responsible, Suppliers promoting a clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication during whole development period.
Periodically monitor SW development KPIs (SW Integration curve, SW Maturity level, Bug report …) in order to maintain an up-to-date overview of development status and open issues. Prepare, share and present KPI reports and documentation periodically to different stakeholders involved in the process
- University degree, preferable in electronics, informatics or IT-related engineering
- Project experience in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- Technical understanding of vehicle electronics at a component and system level, vehicle architecture and networking, vehicle diagnosis.
- Acquaintance with HW/SW development processes within the automotive environment
- Proficiency with issue tracking tools JIRA, or equivalent systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and VBA programming
- Experience in management of communications in complex configuration projects (with internal customer reference contact, other customer departments, suppliers, validation engineers, …)
- Experience in problem resolution management, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Excellent skills in communication and management reporting
- Previous experience in collaborating with intercultural and cross-functional resources
- Business fluent English
We look forward to receiving your application!
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir all Ihre Daten vertraulich und diskret. Unser Anspruch ist es, für Sie die passende Position zu finden. Deshalb prüfen unsere Recruiter, ob Ihr Profil auch auf weitere herausfordernde Positionen passen könnte.
Optimalerweise laden Sie Ihre Unterlagen
im PDF-Format an.