Electronics Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Highly automated driving, connectivity, e-mobility, digitalization, networking and mobile services – every day we realize our ideas on the road to the automotive future. Take this path with us, apply now! Discover more job offers from the EDAG Group at: www.edag.de/karriere
- Take part in test, integration and validation of new components in the field of Infotainment, Connectivity, Body and Comfort area. Main activity will be:
- Requirements analysis. Analysis of component/system specification in order to understand the functionality of the system, understand the expected behavior and plan test activities to be implemented
- Test specification. Starting from component/system specification, write test specification and test cases to be used for test activities.
- Test preparation. Preparation of the setup required for testing. Preparation of required harnesses and bench configuration. Configuration of the required tools and preparation of the required documentation.
- Test execution on bench or on car. Execution of functional test, HMI test, diagnostic test, electric test on the bench. Analysis of the results, issue identification, analysis of error causes and collection of relevant information for problem identification (e.g. log and traces).
- Test reporting. Description of the test results using defined tools/documents (test report, ticketing systems, bug management tools).
- Test automation development. Development of automated sequence and routines for automation of the test process using specific software and tools
- University degree, preferable in informatics, electronics, automation or IT-related engineering (knowledge of mechanics or mechatronics is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of electrical and electronical automotive systems (vehicle bus systems, vehicle networking, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, MOST) is a plus
- Communication skills, openness, teamwork
- Fluent language skills in English required
We look forward to receiving your application!
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir all Ihre Daten vertraulich und diskret. Unser Anspruch ist es, für Sie die passende Position zu finden. Deshalb prüfen unsere Recruiter, ob Ihr Profil auch auf weitere herausfordernde Positionen passen könnte.
Optimalerweise laden Sie Ihre Unterlagen
im PDF-Format an.