Electronics System Responsible: Infotainment & Connected Systems
Are you excited about working closer with some of the world’s most famous premium automotive manufacturers? Do you want to be part of an engineering team whose aim is to trace the road of automotive future and develop tomorrow’s vehicle technologies?
If so, keep reading!
We can offer you the great chance to take part in the development process of innovative solutions in the area of Infotainment and Connectivity.
As a System Responsible for Infotainment & Connected Systems you will work together with R&D teams of world’s famous carmakers and you will be firsthand responsible for all the activities required to bring the electrics and electronics components and systems under your domain, on the vehicle
Exciting tasks waiting for you:
- Definition and maintenance of product specification and requirements. Analysis and prioritization of requirements in terms of technical feasibility, risks and testability.
- Management of technical specifications (Hardware, Software, Diagnostic, Functional, HMI and Vehicle Functions).
- Collaboration with validation and homologation teams in order to meet validation, integration and system qualification requirements.
- Collaboration with customers resources involved in the project for design, revision and approval of contents.
- Collaboration with external stakeholders (suppliers, service provider) in order to meet project specific quality, timing and budget targets.
- Management of project documentation, reports and periodical presentation to different stakeholders.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electronics, informatics or IT-related engineering.
- You have proven experience in electrics/electronics engineering projects preferably in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM or Tier 1 or similar environments
- You have experience dealing with complex cross functional environments: must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced configuration while balancing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- You have full proficiency with English language and strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners and across complex organizational boundaries
- You have knowledge of vehicle infotainment and connected systems, vehicle architectures, vehicle bus (CAN, LIN, MOST, Ethernet) and automotive technologies.
- You have a strong passion for automotive, electronics and innovation and you can’t wait to leave your sign into the technological development of the automotive market of the future
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we’ll be looking forward to your application!
For all information about EDAG as an employer and further career opportunities, please visit edag.com/career.
Der Schutz personenbezogener Daten ist uns ein wichtiges Anliegen. Deshalb werden Ihre Daten in Übereinstimmung mit den Vorschriften der europäischen Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) und den weiteren anwendbaren Rechtsvorschriften zum Schutz personenbezogener Daten und der Datensicherheit verarbeitet.
Optimalerweise laden Sie Ihre Unterlagen
im PDF-Format hoch.