Electronics System Engineer Body & Comfort area (m/f/d) BO1300
Enthusiasm for details, ultra-modern technologies and always having an eye on improvement: As a independent developer of the automotive manufacturer in our world, our heart beats for moving people – professional, with new ideas, huge authority in implementation and on individual careers.
- Technical scope: Automotive industry. Premium car manufacturer. Body & Comfort systems
- Take part in the development process of new components in the above-mentioned fields providing an efficient interface between the involved parties, promoting a clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication
- Requirements definition, analysis and management. Take part in the definition and maintenance of product specification and product requirements. Define and analyze requirements in terms of technical feasibility, risks and testability. Determine the impact on the environment, prioritize and categorize requirements and map them to releases
- Write technical specifications (HW/SW, Diagnostic, Functional, HMI and Vehicle Functions)
- Coordination of external resources (supplier, sub-suppliers, and service provider) involved in the project, in order to meet project specific quality, timing and cost targets. Collaboration with customers resources involved in the project
- Provide support to the test, validation and integration activities. Take part to the validation process; provide support to validation methodologies definition, planning and vehicle integration activities, until final technical delivery
- Manage, track and control the change requests. Identify the issues with potential impact on cost, or schedule, and minimize or remove their impact. Analyze, evaluate and prioritize change request, implement changes and track it until closure
- Analysis of project milestone and release, in order to meet project requirements in terms of cost, quality and timing
- Preparation and management of technical project documentation
Professional Qualities and Skills
- University degree, preferable in informatics, electronics or IT-related engineering
- Project experience in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- Electrical/electronic problem analysis, identification of root causes and reporting
- Experience in problem resolution management, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Knowledge of infotainment systems, architectures, communication principles and technologies is preferred
- Technical understanding in vehicle communication bus (CAN, LIN, MOST) analysis and simulation is preferred
- Previous experience in collaborating with intercultural and cross-functional resources
- Business fluent English, German knowledge is a plus
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir alle deine Daten vertraulich und diskret. Unser Anspruch ist es, für dich die passende Position zu finden. Deshalb prüfen unsere Recruiter, ob dein Profil auch auf weitere herausfordernde Positionen passen könnte.
Optimalerweise hängst du deine Unterlagen
im PDF-Format an.