Electronic System Responsible Connected Car (m/f/d)
Highly automated driving, connectivity, e-mobility, digitalization, networking and mobile services – every day we realize our ideas on the road to the automotive future. Take this path with us, apply now! Discover more job offers from the EDAG Group at: www.edag.de/karriere
- Responsible for the development and release of Connected Car services, functionalities and electronic control units
- Requirements definition, analysis and management within the domain of connected vehicles. Take part in the definition and maintenance of product specification and product requirements. Define and analyze requirements in terms of technical feasibility, risks and testability. Determine the impact on the environment, prioritize and categorize requirements and map them to releases.
- Write technical specifications (HW/SW, Diagnostic, Functional, HMI and Vehicle Functions).
- Provide technical expertise and support in the area of Cybersecurity, take part in the design and definition of data security concepts for vehicle systems according to state of the art regulations (ISO21434)
- Collaboration with customers resources involved in the project for design, revision and approval of contents.
- Collaboration with external resources (supplier, sub-suppliers, and service provider) involved in the project, in order to meet project specific quality, timing and budget targets.
- Collaboration with customers resources involved in the project for pre-analysis, analysis support and fix implementation verification (Integration and Validation team).
- Collaboration with external resources (supplier, sub-suppliers, and service provider) involved in the project, in order to meet project specific quality, timing and technical targets according to the car project constraints.
- Take part in the development process of new components in the abovementioned fields providing an efficient interface between the involved parties, promoting a clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication during whole component lifecycle.
Professional Qualities and Skills
- University degree, preferable in electronics, informatics or IT-related engineering
- Project experience in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM or Tier 1 in Connectivity-related projects
- Basic knowledge of mechanics principles and 2D/3D drawing tools (i.e. Catia)
- Experience in problem resolution management, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Technical understanding in vehicle communication bus (CAN, LIN, MOST) analysis and related analysis/simulation tools is preferred (i.e. CANalyzer, CANoe)
- Technical knowledge of Functional Safety ISO26262, A-SPICE processes and ISO21434 is a plus
- Business fluent English. German knowledge is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application!
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir all Ihre Daten vertraulich und diskret. Unser Anspruch ist es, für Sie die passende Position zu finden. Deshalb prüfen unsere Recruiter, ob Ihr Profil auch auf weitere herausfordernde Positionen passen könnte.
Optimalerweise laden Sie Ihre Unterlagen
im PDF-Format an.