Electronic Component Responsible Display & HUD (m/f/d)
Highly automated driving, connectivity, e-mobility, digitalization, networking and mobile services – every day we realize our ideas on the road to the automotive future. Take this path with us, apply now! Discover more job offers from the EDAG Group at: www.edag.de/karriere
- Technical scope: Automotive industry. Premium car manufacturer. Display & HUD.
- Take part in the development process of new components in the above-mentioned fields providing an efficient interface between the involved parties, promoting a clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication during whole component lifecycle.
- Requirements definition, analysis and management. Take part in the definition and maintenance of product specification and product requirements. Define and analyze requirements in terms of technical feasibility, risks and testability. Determine the impact on the environment, prioritize and categorize requirements and map them to releases.
- Write component specifications (HW/SW, Diagnostic, Functional, and Vehicle Functions).
- Support test, validation and integration activities. Take part to the validation process, providing support to other departments in validation methodologies definition, test planning, test results verification and vehicle integration activities, until final technical release.
- Take part in the homologation and certification activities required to bring products on the market. Collaborate with customer’s homologation team in planning and definition of homologation and certification requirements for each market and coordinate internal and external activities until all requirement are satisfied. Provide on-site support when required.
- Prepare and maintain technical project documentation.
- Take responsibility for budget management, activities planning and achievement of quality and performance targets.
- University degree, preferable in Electronics or Physics
- At least 3 year of project experience in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM or Tier 1 supplier in similar roles
- Excellent know-how in display and touch screen technologies. Good knowledge of optical principles.
- Previous experience on type approval, homologation, certification, processes in automotive
- Basic knowledge of mechanics principles and 2D/3D drawing tools (i.e. Catia)
- Experience in problem resolution management, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Technical understanding in vehicle communication bus (CAN, LIN, MOST) analysis and related analysis/simulation tools is preferred (i.e. CANalyzer, CANoe)
- Technical understanding of car electronics at a system level, vehicle architecture and networking, HW/SW development processes within the automotive environment
- Excellent skills in communication and management reporting
- Availability to travel abroad
We look forward to receiving your application!
Der Schutz personenbezogener Daten ist uns ein wichtiges Anliegen. Deshalb werden Ihre Daten in Übereinstimmung mit den Vorschriften der europäischen Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) und den weiteren anwendbaren Rechtsvorschriften zum Schutz personenbezogener Daten und der Datensicherheit verarbeitet.
Optimalerweise laden Sie Ihre Unterlagen
im PDF-Format hoch.