Electronic Component Responsible: Cybersecurity specialist (m/f/d)
Highly automated driving, connectivity, e-mobility, digitalization, networking and mobile services – every day we realize our ideas on the road to the automotive future. Take this path with us, apply now! Discover more job offers from the EDAG Group at: www.edag.de/karriere
- Technical scope: Automotive industry. Premium car manufacturer. Emergency call systems.
- Responsible for the development and release of secured gateway
- Requirements definition, analysis and management for the Cybersecurity domain for connected vehicles. Take part in the definition and maintenance of product specification and product requirements. Define and analyze requirements in terms of technical feasibility, risks and testability. Determine the impact on the environment, prioritize and categorize requirements and map them to releases.
- Definition of data security concepts for vehicle systems according to ISO21434
- Collaboration with customers resources involved in the project for design, revision and approval of contents.
- Collaboration with external resources (supplier, sub-suppliers, and service provider) involved in the project, in order to meet project specific quality, timing and budget targets.
- Take part in the development process of new components in the above-mentioned fields providing an efficient interface between the involved parties, promoting a clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication during whole component lifecycle.
- Support test, validation and integration activities. Take part to the validation process, providing support to validation methodologies definition, planning and vehicle integration activities, until final technical delivery.
- Manage, track and control the change requests. Identify the issues with potential impact on cost, or schedule, and minimize or remove their impact. Analyze, evaluate and prioritize change request, implement changes and track it until closure.
- Preparation and management of technical project documentation.
- University degree, preferable in electronics, informatics or IT-related engineering
- Project experience in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- Project experience in penetration testing applied to automotive
- Basic knowledge of mechanics principles and 2D/3D drawing tools (i.e. Catia)
- Experience in problem resolution management, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Technical understanding in vehicle communication bus (CAN, LIN, MOST) analysis and related analysis/simulation tools is preferred (i.e. CANalyzer, CANoe)
- Technical knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure, Hardware Trust Anchor, Authenticated Boot/Programming/Execution
- Technical knowledge of Functional Safety ISO26262 and A-SPICE processes
- Business fluent English. German knowledge is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application!
Selbstverständlich behandeln wir all Ihre Daten vertraulich und diskret. Unser Anspruch ist es, für Sie die passende Position zu finden. Deshalb prüfen unsere Recruiter, ob Ihr Profil auch auf weitere herausfordernde Positionen passen könnte.
Optimalerweise laden Sie Ihre Unterlagen
im PDF-Format an.