Complaint Manager (m/f/d)
Highly automated driving, connectivity, e-mobility, digitalization, networking and mobile services – every day we realize our ideas on the road to the automotive future. Take this path with us, apply now! Discover more job offers from the EDAG Group at: www.edag.de/karriere
- Technical scope: Automotive industry. Premium car manufacturer. E/E car architecture and systems.
- Responsible for the management and resolution of complaints raised by different OEM departments.
- Comprehension and understanding of Requirements and Technical Specifications, understanding and pre-analysis of technical issues, management of complaints within the customer Complaint Tracking System. Take part in the preliminary evaluation of the issues with the testers in order to pre-filter potential test setup misconfiguration (HW, SW and configuration) and pre-analysis with the System Owners to describe the complaint.
- Support the System Owners in the analysis or get directly in contact with the supplier. Monitor the complaint analysis during the bugfix lifecycle and ensure and efficient communication between involved roles. Ensure correct usage of the Complaint Tracking System.
- Perform data gathering and data analysis in order to create periodical Official Reports about the current development process (regarding component under EE responsibility), provide the relative overview about car project status and share the information to key stakeholders.
- Being proactive for process improvements in each phase of the complaint solution process.
- Collaboration with customers resources involved in the project for pre-analysis, analysis support and fix implementation verification (Integration and Validation team).
- Collaboration with external resources (supplier, sub-suppliers, and service provider) involved in the project, in order to meet project specific quality, timing and technical targets according to the car project constraints.
- Take part in the complaint resolution process in the above-mentioned fields providing an efficient interface between the involved parties, promoting a clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication during whole ticket or field complaint lifecycle.
- Support test, validation and integration activities providing experienced skills in problem solving and alternative analysis, being a facilitator of a clear and fast communication between testers and System Owners, until final approval of the Bugfix implementation.
- Hold regular meeting to discuss the new issues and assign complaint responsibilities to the different System Owners and to review the status of ongoing analysis.
- University degree, preferable in electronics, informatics or IT-related engineering
- Project experience in the automotive/consumer environments in OEM or Tier 1 suppliers
- Project experience in problem solving analysis applied to automotive, decision-making capability and capability to identify weak points and risks
- Technical understanding of car electronics at a system level, vehicle architecture and networking, HW/SW development processes within the automotive environment
- Technical understanding of in-vehicle communication bus (CAN, LIN, MOST), related analysis/simulation tools (i.e. CANalyzer, CANoe) and diagnosis protocols is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Complaint (Bug) Tracking System
- Experience in management of communications in complex configuration projects (with internal customer reference contact, other customer departments, suppliers, validation testers, …)
- Business fluent English. German knowledge is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application!
Der Schutz personenbezogener Daten ist uns ein wichtiges Anliegen. Deshalb werden Ihre Daten in Übereinstimmung mit den Vorschriften der europäischen Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) und den weiteren anwendbaren Rechtsvorschriften zum Schutz personenbezogener Daten und der Datensicherheit verarbeitet.
Optimalerweise laden Sie Ihre Unterlagen
im PDF-Format hoch.