Battery Management System – Software Architect Senior & Junior
Are you excited about working closer with some of the world’s most famous automotive manufacturers? Do you want to be part of an engineering team whose aim is to trace the road of automotive future and develop tomorrow’s vehicle technologies?
Exciting tasks waiting for you:
- Analysis and evaluation of the software function requirements.
- Design and optimization of the software architecture for multi-brand compatibility.
- Coordination, presentation, revision and approval of architecture contents with stakeholders (function developers, function owners, software developers, quality department, etc.), in order to meet function specific quality, performance and timing release targets.
- Analysis, revision and approval of the software development.
- Preparation and management of the software architecture requirement technical document.
- Change request management
- You have a Master’s degree in computer science or IT-related engineering and a brief experience as a software developer/software architect (for Junior positions)
- You have proven experience of at least 3 years as software developer/software architect preferably in the automotive environments on Battery Management System projects in OEM or Tier 1 or similar environments (for Senior positions)
- You have full proficiency with English language and strong communication skills to effectively coordinate technical contents among external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge (commensurate to your experience) of Software requirement engineering, Embedded systems, AUTOSAR, Automotive SPICE. MATLAB / Simulink, UML 2.0, V-model for software development
- You have experience dealing with complex cross functional environments: must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced configuration while balancing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Proficiency with German language is a plus.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we’ll be looking forward to your application!
For all information about EDAG as an employer and further career opportunities, please visit edag.com/career.
Der Schutz personenbezogener Daten ist uns ein wichtiges Anliegen. Deshalb werden Ihre Daten in Übereinstimmung mit den Vorschriften der europäischen Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) und den weiteren anwendbaren Rechtsvorschriften zum Schutz personenbezogener Daten und der Datensicherheit verarbeitet.
Optimalerweise laden Sie Ihre Unterlagen
im PDF-Format hoch.