ADAS System Integration Specialist
Are you excited about working closer with some of the world’s most famous premium automotive manufacturers? Do you want to be part of an engineering team whose aim is to trace the road of automotive future and develop tomorrow’s vehicle technologies?
If so, keep reading!
We can offer you the great chance to take part in the development process of different components and functionalities of advanced ADAS systems based on state of the art Radar, Lidar, Video sensors and Ultrasonic sensors.
As an ADAS System Integration Specialist you will be firsthand responsible for all the activities required to integrate the electrics and electronics components and functionalities under your domain, on target vehicles.
Exciting tasks waiting for you:
- Analysis of product specification, system requirements and component specifications. Preparation and management of technical documentation, including functional presentation, delta-specification, integration, application and calibration documents.
- Leading joint testing activities with component suppliers and validation teams to reach the performance targets set for the functionalities; Responsibility for full support during test sessions (worldwide road test, test track session, test bench) including preparation of test environment, vehicles/benches, instrumentation and documentations.
- Analysis of test results, test report preparation, issue identification and prioritization, analysis of error causes and collection of relevant information for problem identification (e.g. log/traces/clips/vehicle scan). Issue and change request management using customer ticketing systems and bug management tools.
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (Quality dept., Production and After Sales dept., Suppliers, Service Providers, other R&D Teams involved) for design, revision and approval of contents in order to meet vehicle project specific quality, performance and timing targets.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electronics, informatics or IT-related engineering.
- You have proven experience in electrics/electronics engineering projects preferably in the automotive environments on ADAS projects in OEM or Tier 1 or similar environments
- You have experience dealing with complex cross functional environments: must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced configuration while balancing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- You have full proficiency with English language and strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners and across complex organizational boundaries
- You have good knowledge of vehicle architectures, vehicle bus analysis and simulation (CAN, LIN, MOST, Ethernet) and automotive tools
- You have the right mix of passion for automotive, electronics and innovation and you can’t wait to leave your sign into the technological development of the automotive market of the future
Der Schutz personenbezogener Daten ist uns ein wichtiges Anliegen. Deshalb werden Ihre Daten in Übereinstimmung mit den Vorschriften der europäischen Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) und den weiteren anwendbaren Rechtsvorschriften zum Schutz personenbezogener Daten und der Datensicherheit verarbeitet.
Optimalerweise laden Sie Ihre Unterlagen
im PDF-Format hoch.